We know that the need for therapy does not stop during these times of change and uncertainty. We are excited to offer our patients an alternative option for care for those who want to take additional safety precautions.
What is Telehealth or Teletherapy:
Telehealth therapy is simply therapy services that are provided over a technology platform, instead of in a clinic.
Other terms for Telehealth therapy might include:
- Virtual Therapy
What’s Involved in a Telehealth Therapy Visit:
- Utilize video conferencing through computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Work one-on-one with you to assess a condition and provide real-time feedback
- Provide modifications and recommendations on current programs and exercises
- Continue a patient’s progress without disruption or regression
How to Start Your Virtual Visit
9 Easy Steps to Access your Telehealth Visit:
- Download the RingCentral app (Computer, Android, or iOS) on your device you intend to use for the visit:
- Open app on device.
- Allow Notifications (mobile only).
- Click “Join a Meeting”.
- Enter the Meeting ID Code you receive from your telehealth therapist.
- Enter Your Name in “Screen Name” and Click “Join”.
- Click “Call using Internet Audio” (mobile) or “Join with Computer Audio” on computer.
- Go to Bottom Left of the screen and click on the “Start Video” icon.
- If you are using a mobile device, you will have to “Allow access to microphone” and “Allow access to Camera” when prompted.